Here I will share all the cleaning tips I come across.
12 Best ever cleaning tips
• Tomato ketchup makes a great polish for brass door knobs.
• For a sparkling sink, fill with hot water, add a capful of bleach and leave for an hour
• Wine glasses! Shove them in the dishwasher and attach to the rack with rubber bands…no more breakage.
• Stop mould growth on grout! Keep a squeegee in the shower to sweep over tiles.
• Clean a glass vase! Fill with water, add 1 tbsp uncooked rice, put a hand on top and shake.
• Use baby oil to remove grease from stainless steel.
• Unblock a drain. Put a two alka seltzer down, then a cup of vinegar. After 10 minutes pour down boiling water.
• Polish leather sofas with 1 part white vinegar to 2 parts olive oil. Then buff.
• Roasting pan got burnt on food? Sprinkle on bio washing powder, add boiling water and simmer for 10 minutes.
• Clean whiffy carpets with a bit of bicars, then hoover.
• Remove marks on wood by rubbing with a pencil eraser.