On this page I will share all the beauty tips I come across
Ways to be your own beauty editor
• Never pump your mascara wand up and down – it dries out the liquid – just dip and twirl.
• If your eye or lip pencil is soft or crumbly, put it in the frezzer for a bit to harden it up.
• When applying fake tan to your face, your pores can get blocked, so rub an ice cube over your skin first to close your pores.
• Stroke clear lipbalm along your brow bone and cheekbone (in a sideways V) to highlight your eye area.
• If you have frizzy hair, squeeze lemon juice into your conditioner. The acidity helps close the hair cuticle.